Rental of mini-villas, with sea views, in Porto Vecchio and Palombaggia Beach
The mini-villas are located in Porto Vecchio, in the pleasant rural surroundings of Bergeries de Palombaggia , 4-star hotel, on an elevated site 700 metres from the beach.
How to get here?
- Latitude: 41.565778
- Longitude: 9.326886
- Take the N198 in the direction of Bonifacio
- Turn left towards Palombaggia, after the Stabiaccui bridge (dual carriageway), as far as the village of Picovaggia
- Continue toward Palombaggia
- At the fork, take a right
- Les Bergeries de Palombaggia is located immediately on the right.
- Follow the N198 in the direction of Porto-Vecchio
- Turn right in the direction of Santa Giulia/Palombaggia/the beaches at the first roundabout and carry on for 1 km
- At the stop sign, take the right and head along the coast for 8 km
- Les Bergeries de Palombaggia is on the left, after the U Vardattu supermarket.
- Take the N198 towards Porto-Vecchio
- At the first roundabout, take the exit for Palombaggia
- Drive 7 km to the village of Picovaggia and carry on towards Palombaggia
- Take the right at the fork and continue for 1 km
- Les Bergeries de Palombaggia is on the right.
The closest airport is Figari – Sud Corse , about 35 minutes away by car.
SNCM offers 3 weekly crossings from Marseille toPorto-Vecchio.
Corsica Ferries has announced the opening of 2 new sea routes in June 2016, connecting Porto-Vecchiowith Nice and Toulon.
Distances in km between the mini-villas of Palombaggia and: